Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Magic E a continuing story


Those extra pounds I've put on this year sure helped with the Ms. Hag costume. The kids are still talking about it today. Some said they thought it was a substitute teacher at first, some knew I was wearing a wig but where did I get those teeth? The FDKers especially liked explaining it to other teachers and staff - always a good thing. After they "fixed" me by adding the magic e, we tried out the Magic E reading sheet. 
The kids went around reading to each other and of course everyone wanted to read to me - I let them read a few to me but they had to read with peers while they waited a turn. (I hate a line waiting to see the teacher). Hopefully, the cards went home and got lots more readings there. Super cheap download at my TPT store: Magic E Flip Chart 

No comments:

Post a Comment