Friday, March 29, 2013

Sew Fun for Spring Break

It's spring break, I'm home with a to do list as long as my arm - SOOOOO time to make a project that I don't need from off Pinterest. My granddaughter loves fabric and she is learning to sew. We saw a cute fabric basket on Pinterest and headed to the fabric store.  Because she is about the sweetest girl ever, she suggested we get fish fabric since her mother is studying fish in her kindergarten classroom. She thought the basket would be good for holding the "fish stuff."  Brilliant.  I'm starting my Fish/Water Unit when I get back to school. We each made one. I am feeling an urge to make a bunch more BUT that aforementioned unit is not quite done yet.
A serious seamstress.

I'll put the fish nets and food in here at school. Saved some fabric for a table cloth too.
Everything looks better with good fabric draped over it! 
Now back to school work.
ah

No comments:

Post a Comment